Saturday 24 September 2016

Sheltie`s Rule



Look…..I agree it might look a little awkward for me……But I think that despite what your friends might say…..  You will find that just because I forgot to bring your treats on our evening walk does not give you the right to confiscate my cans of beer……Yet in view of the circumstances that the both of you can be as stubborn as mules and you have friends in high places …….(And I need that drink)…..I am prepared to run over to the local fish and chips shop and get you a jumbo sausage to share……No deal you say…..It has to be a jumbo sausage for each of you, and one each for the rest of the CraZy Gang too…… or the beer goes over the wall …….Ummmmm…….Needless to say that I had to give in to the demands…….But looking on the bright side…..At least I get to sit alongside Jazz and Halo on the wall and enjoy the sea view with my beer a beer in my hand  

No comments:

Post a Comment