Monday 26 September 2016

Shelties in view




Sorry but no Halo or Midnight in this photo…..Both seem to be enjoying the company of Di who is sat close by sipping a glass of red wine…With Halo supplying music from Bruce Springsteen for us all to enjoy on this late summer evening… …Still…..No matter…..For here, we have in front of us Misty…..Daughters Molly and Maysie-May…..And great great grandchild Jazz….And here is the thing…….This photo has no prompting or setting up from me whatsoever……They just decided to strike up this pose and then patiently waited for me to abandon my glass of wine in favour of my camera …..And then doing the easy bit of focusing and click……In my humble view….I don’t think they could have posed any better……But quite why Duffy the bear (On the left of the photo) suddenly came over all camera shy and ducked out the photo, I have no idea…..Maybe he was missing Halo and Middy…..But at least it seemed to amuse both Maysie and Molly…

No comments:

Post a Comment