Friday 23 September 2016

Shelties promise



Last night as it got near to our bedtime……I was telling Halo a story on how as a young lad I use to hitch hike a ride to get me from A to B before I was old enough to drive a car legally ….( Is it my imagination…But looking back… The world did seem a safer place then)…….I thought at the time of telling Halo, he was really hanging on my every word……But It still came as a big surprise to find a note on my bedside table from Halo telling me that he had taken the... CraZy Gang down to the waterside to see if they could hitch a ride to the USA on one of the passing merchant ships…….Well…..As you can image ……I quickly dressed and raced down to the waterfront to find them…….And as luck would have it…..The CraZy Gang as yet, had no luck in getting a ship to pick them up…….Still trying to get my breath back ……I challenged Halo to explain just what he was playing at …….But it wasn’t Halo that answered me…..It was Duffy the Bear…...He told me that it was not Halo fault, but his…And his alone…….As he had been telling Halo that although he loved being a part of the CraZy Gang, and living with us…..He just wanted a short visit his homeland state California again to say hi to a few close friends (Heidi and Prince) and to see a few sights seeing tours, before heading back to English home again…….And that’s where Halo and the CraZy Gang stepped in with a promise of help for Duffy, and a chance for them also to get their paws on a stateside with visits to all their friends….. Well what do you do in a situation like that……Apart from to join them……So if you are a captain of one them ships that are passing by and heading to America ……Please stop to pick us up……


No comments:

Post a Comment