Sunday 25 September 2016

Sheltie pantomime…..It’s behind you….Oh no its not….Oh yes it is



Sheltie pantomime…..It’s behind you….Oh no its not….Oh yes it is
As you can see I have the CraZy Gang team lined up ready for a game of football…….And to be honest, I am deliberately taking my time with the team talk………For like you ……We can see how happy they all look….And I for one, do not want to spoil this good mood by warning them about that large wave that is about to hit the English shores and to keep on rolling up to where the CraZy Gang are standing…….Yes I can see where you are coming from where you ask if they would be better off having a shower after the football match rather than before…….But look at it from my point of view…..I may never get another chance like this to get one over the CraZy Gang……And let’s face it…I have waited a long long time to be on the winning side…….And look…..I am more than high enough up the beach for the wave to miss me completely …..(So lucky don’t you think)……So I am relying on you dear reader to back me up on this one by keeping silent and not to warn them about what is happening behind them ……Will you do that…..Just for me I wonder!!!!!!....Of course you will ~Sic~

No comments:

Post a Comment