Friday 21 October 2016

The Sheltie Stare


The Sheltie Stare
OK….I need a little help here……To fill you in on the story so far…..I will admit to overstaying my welcome here……With my promise of only having the one pint, and now number three is on the table……. Halo has had enough…..…(Its past his feed time)…..And is determine to make things a lot harder for me to reach that 3rd pint by using the table to put his paws on to force me back as much as he can away from the pint……And if that was not bad enough….He is giving the beer the evil eye, as if he can make the beer disappear into a puff of smoke, or that he can make the camera lens cap laid on the table move onto the rim of the beer glass to seal it from further use……So my friend….. The help I need as mentioned at the start, is that because the beer is your side of the table making you the nearest …….Could you please pass it to me before Halo magic starts to work…..And please don’t let Halo give you his big eyed puppy look to make you think twice about my request……But I am sure you will not fall for that one…..Will you..!!!!!……As for the other Sheltie in the photo…..Molly has eyes only for the couple on the table next to us who are about to tuck into their steak meals……Ummmmmm……Now there’s a idea Halo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment