Sunday 30 October 2016

The Sheltie Halloween Party

  1. As you can see……The CraZy gang have gathered in the enchanting forest to put the finishing touches to their planed Halloween trick or treat tour ……And I don’t know how you feel about this……But I would recommend that when they come knocking on your door (Which they are sure to do) that you go for the treat option…And NOT….I will repeat NOT the trick option…….As I have found to my cost in previous years…..(I will say no more on that one)……..They did ...offer to let me tag along and to share in the goodies…..But with so many scary things happening out there tonight…..I decided to take fright and decline the offer……Unlike Misty who seems more mystified about her surrounding that frightened ……..Where as Jazz is giving her snob look in her brand new hat….As for Maysie-May, she looking as if she is well up for it…..Molly is looking more than a little worried ……Midnight is saying oh no, not again …..Duffy is busy making new friends..…Where as Halo is saying…..Bring it all on……So without further ado……The CraZy Gang will soon be knocking on your door…..Have fun….And don’t worry….The CraZy Gang have a few treats of their own in the form of Sheltie love, that they will be giving, especially for you…..

No comments:

Post a Comment