Thursday 20 October 2016

Sheltie Autumn Gold



Sheltie Autumn Gold
Speaking to Halo over breakfast  ……I said it would be helpful for him to help me to clean up our back yard where all autumn leaves were blowing and laying around ……Thinking to myself as we finished our breakfast …….Yeah……As if that was going to happen……I don’t think so…...But for now I had more important things to think about as my telephone was telling me in a very loud tone that it wanted my attention……As I answered the phone I noticed that Halo was listening into the conversation as the talk drifted to how the price of gold was going up and up, and wouldn’t it be nice to find a pot of gold in the garden and to send a piece to all our friends around the world……With that Halo was gone…..And when I had finished my call……Low and behold and to my complete surprise…..Halo had cleaned up all the leaves up into a very large neat pile……Wow I said…..What is all this about Halo…..He said that he found that pot of gold that I had been talking about on the phone…….And now he was going to run into his large pile gold leaves and with a ~little Halo magic~…..He was going to scatter the gold leaves high & low worldwide so all our friends could share in this gold he had found…….OK…..I will admit that I had a different gold in mind on my earlier phone call than Autumn gold…..But as the saying goes…..It’s the thought that counts …..So when you see your next autumn gold leaf…..Think of it as a Halo gift just for you..X

No comments:

Post a Comment